Stevies Star is in rememberance of Stevie Lynn Stock who is forever 3...and all the DIPG and Brain Cancer Warriors whose earthy time was cut way too short. Fly high Angels 🤍
100% of proceeds from the sales of these teethers will be going to The Chad Tough Foundation in honor of Sweet Stevie Lynn Stock, who bravely fought DIPG for 6 weeks and went home to Jesus just over a month ago. With her bouncy curls, mesmerizing eyes and a zest for life, she continues to remind us all how precious and fleeting our time here on earth is.
DIPG has a 0% prognosis. There is no cure. And its time for a change! Babies like Stevie deserve a chance at life and togehter we can help find advancements in treatment and maybe someday a cure.
The mission of The ChadTough Foundation is to inspire and fund game-changing research to discover effective treatments for pediatric brain cancer, with an emphasis on Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG).
Brain cancer is killing more kids than any other type of cancer. DIPG represents 10% of all pediatric brain tumors but nearly 50% of all pediatric brain cancer deaths.
Their vision is for DIPG to no longer be a death sentence.
Handmade in CA.
Conforms to European and American toy safety standards
- Made from materials that are BPA, PVC, FDA, and grade safe.
- Do not submerge in water Do not wash in dishwasher.
- To clean : wipe with a damp cloth and air dry
- Non-toxic : free of stains, dyes, paints, perfumes
- Although uncommon, wood by nature may split or crack over time.
- To maximize lifespan and rejuvenate wood, apply a small amount of bees wax, olive oil, or coconut oil to wood surfaces as needed. Cover evenly and wipe excess with a dry cloth. Lay flat to fully dry before next use.
Please note that because of variations in wood grain, color, and texture, each rattle is one-of-a-kind and no two will look exactly the same.
Wood is a natural material so it has various unique markings. There is a wide variety of grain, color, knots, texture etc. These are natural occurrences and such markings are confirmation of quality and authenticity, not defects.
Each marking makes every toy unique, just like your little one.
*Never leave baby unattended.