Arco Rainbow Teether
This beechwood Teether is a must have in your little teething ones collection!
Conforms to European and American toy safety standards
- Made from materials that are BPA, PVC, FDA, and grade safe.
- The wood on these teethers is 100% beechwood. Beechwood is a hard wood, which makes it highly unlikely to crack or splinter.
- To maximize lifespan and rejuvenate wood, apply a small amount of bees wax, olive oil, or coconut oil to wood surfaces as needed. Cover evenly and wipe excess with a dry cloth. Lay flat to fully dry before next use.
- Non-toxic : free of stains, dyes, paints, perfumes
- Treated with organic jojoba oil and beeswax (upon request at checkout, we can leave untreated)
- Do not submerge in water Do not wash in dishwasher.
- To clean : wipe with a damp cloth and air dry.
Please note that because of variations in wood grain, color, and texture, each rattle is one-of-a-kind and no two will look exactly the same.
Wood is a natural material so it has various unique markings. There is a wide variety of grain, color, knots, texture etc. These are natural occurrences and such markings are confirmation of quality and authenticity, not defects.
Each marking makes every toy unique, just like your little one.
*Never leave baby / child unattended